Monday, June 28, 2010

Crazy Madness!

That's what it feels like we're in the middle of.
We moved, as in drove to our new home from our old home last Monday, and on Tuesday, we unloaded a huge moving truck and smallish trailer of all our earthly belongings (except for the belongings we had already moved). Tuesday afternoon, my dear friend Kristen and her husband Jon helped us cut a rather large hole in our ceiling and by Wednesday evening, new stringers for a staircase were in place and the old one was ripped out.
Since then, we've been doing our level best to unpack some things and at the same
time try to make the new staircase relatively safe for the little people have adopted it as their new playground.
I'm includ
ing a few pictures of where we're at and as soon as I find my other camera I'll post a couple I took of the gorgeous orange shag carpet that was the old staircase.


The new staircase and butler's pantry to be as seen from the existing kitchen.

















Downstairs hallway from master bedroom toward kitchen.

















upstairs from boys room toward sewing room/bathroom to be area. The stairs are on the right through the door.

No comments:

Post a Comment